Monday, June 27, 2011

FIRST of So Many To Come

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.  ~Author Unknown

It has been weeks since I wanted to start a new blogger.com account. My first account is still somewhere out there on the 'net but I don't feel like going back to it for reasons that even I cannot discern. I just don't want to use that one anymore. Every time I would sign in on that account, it brings some sort of melancholy. Maybe because I posted my thoughts and feelings there when my mom was dying of cervical cancer. Maybe that's it. So, it's better to leave it that way. Like a memorial of some sort to my mom. I miss her a lot and recently I often find myself thinking of what life might have been if both my dad and mom were still alive to this date. I miss them both truly.

Anyway, I hope this blogger account would be witness to my so-so life and I hope to have the courage and strength to put into words my feelings and thoughts about my life, my kids, my husband, my family, my community, and everything else that I think I should immortalize on this online journal.

There's something that's bugging me, though. My husband is against my habit of posting what I feel on Facebook shoutout. His view differs from mine when it comes to social netwoking sites. I feel like he's censoring what I should put in there so I recently stopped posting photos and anything that really matters to me. I update it with quotes every now and then so my friends won't think I'm missing in action. But those updates are not the real stuff I wanted to share. And perhaps that's one reason why I have been longing to create this account since a few weeks ago.

Well, here I am. So what do I put in here? Should I consider telling my husband about this account or should I keep this a secret? Do I intend to share this with friends and random people telling them who I really am or should I maintain my privacy and sign this as anonymous or with a pen name?

Hmmm..we'll see what will happen next time I post here.

The quote above, I really like it!

And this one too:

"In the end everything will be okay; if it's not okay, it's not the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment